[EnergyPlus_Support] More .bin files

Hello everyone,

I was catching up with the latest messages and found out that it is possible to convert from .BIN files to EPW,  could Linda or anyone please help me to convert the attached file MONTER86.BIN to EPW or FMT, I'd appreciate it

Thanks to Paulo Roberto for the advice.

hector

Gracias por leer este mensaje

HECTOR EDUARDO HUERTA GARZA