From: Alexander Beisteiner [mailto:alexander.beisteiner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 9:33 AM
To: 'Energy Plus Support'
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Error Message

Dear Sir/Madam

When carrying out a simulation of a room that has internal loads but does not have HVAC equipment, the following error message is produced:

Program Version,EnergyPlus 1.0.2.008, 08.11.2002 16:46

   ** Warning ** No OUTSIDE AIR INLET NODE LIST in input

   ** Warning ** Plant loops not found in Plant loop manager

   ** Warning ** Condenser loops not found in Condenser loop manager

   ************* Testing Individual Branch Integrity

   ************* All Branches passed integrity testing

   ************* No node connection errors were found.

   ** Warning ** Missing Data Found on Weather Data File

   ************* Missing Aerosol Optical Depth, Number of items=    1

   ************* EnergyPlus Completed Successfully-- 4 Warning; 0 Severe Errors; Elapsed Time=00hr 00min 10sec

Does any of the errors influence my results? How can I overcome these errors?

I would appreciate your help.

Regards

Alexander

DI (FH) Alexander Beisteiner