[EnergyPlus_Support] Image P.28 Getting Started with E+

Title: Image P.28 Getting Started with E+

Dear all,

The image showing the 'schematic of one zone model with surface information' on page 28 in the getting started with energy plus pdf cannot be read as it is of low resolution.

I'd appreciate if you could pass me a high-res version or save the pdf again with higher resolution for that kind of image.

Thanks
Stephen

Thanks and regards

Dr. Stephen K. Wittkopf