[EnergyPlus_Support] Components written for TRNSYS - using in E+

Dear all,

in the users manual is written, that it´s possible to create new
components and use them within E+. For using them, theoretical spoken
I have first to edit the idd-file e.g. to specify which parameter is
sent and expected as a result from the new component. Furthermore I
need the algorithm for the new component. So I will write this using
an editor linking and compiling the created file to E+. But is there
a way to use (include) components programmed for TRNSYS (not only
photovoltaic components)? They are programmed in Fortran 77/90. How
can I run this components within E+?

Regards

Isidor

Share the magic of Harry Potter with Yahoo! Messenger
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4Q_cgB/JmBFAA/46VHAA/dkFolB/TM