[EnergyPlus_Support] Anyone have IDL?

Greetings,

I am wondering if there are any EnergyPlus users out there using IDL (or
have access to an IDL license).  I have programmed a very useful application
for EnergyPlus results and input data. IDL is an interpreted (4th
generation) language for visualizing scientific data (see www.rsinc.com).
The code cannot be compiled to work without IDL.  If you would likely make
use of such an application, please let me know so that I can consider the
usefulness of cleaning-up the program for posting to the group's Yahoo file
site.

Brent

Brent Griffith
High Performance Buildings Group
Center for Buildings and Thermal Systems
National Renewable Energy Lab
Golden, CO
brent_griffith@xxxxxxxx