Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Convective Coefficients

There is no way to specify convection coefficients directly.  With
OTHER SIDE COEFFICIENTS, it is possible to force an outside surface
convection coefficient, but the use of OSC's eliminates solar and
exterior longwave radiation, so it will probably not be what you want.

Mike

On 9 Jan 2003, at 8:05, Alexander Beisteiner wrote:

> Dear E+User
> The option of the simple convection algorithm gives constant
> convection coefficients. Is it possible to change those values? I
> would need to use different values for my simulation. Would you be so
> kind to give me advice on how to apply constant convection
> coefficients that meet me requirements? Regards Alexander
>
> __________________________________
> DI (FH) Alexander Beisteiner
> Forschungs- und Technologietransfer
> Pinkafeld GmbH
> Steinamangerstrasse 21
> 7423 Pinkafeld
>
> alexander.beisteiner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>  <http://www.fh-pinkafeld.ac.at/> http://www.fh-pinkafeld.ac.at
> Tel.: 0043/3357/45370-1324
> Fax: 0043/3357/45370/1010

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
> appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.
>

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx

Flexible Keyboard is the ideal accessory for PDA users that are on the move.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dCBVZC/WnCFAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM