Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] EnergyPlus

You should have received a response from DesignBuilder Software about their interface
product which will soon be available.  Others are being developed but do not know when
they will be avaliable.  Regarding training courses in UK, there are none planned right now.
There was an EnergyPlus Introductory Workshop for Experienced Modelers held in
Chicago last month.  For details on when other courses will be offered watch the
www.EnergyPlus.gov web site.
Bob

On 5 Feb 2003 at 15:24, Mei Ren wrote:

> I would like to find out when the first user-friendly interface will be
> released. Is there a training course run in the UK?
>
> Thanks for advice in advance.
>
> Mei Ren
>

> Dr. Mei J Ren
> Computer Simulation and Analysis
> Buro Happold Engineers Ltd
> Canal Suite
> Churchgate House
> 56 Oxford Street
> Manchester M1 6EU
>
> Tel. 0161 233 5000
> DDI. 0161 233 5061
> Ext. 3236
>
> Email: mei.ren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of
> the Support Web Site.

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/LIgTpC/vN2EAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM