Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: VAV single duct reheat

Li:

To simulate a constant capacity and efficiency DX coil, you need to
create curve objects for the DX coil performance curve fields:

!- Total Cooling Capacity Modifier Curve (function of temperature)
!- Total Cooling Capacity Modifier Curve (function of flow fraction)
!- Energy Input Ratio Modifier Curve (function of temperature)
!- Energy Input Ratio Modifier Curve (function of flow fraction)
!- Part Load Fraction Correlation (function of part load ratio)

For the function of temperature curves, which have two independent
variables, you need a CURVE:BIQUADRATIC object with coefficients of
1,0,0,0,0,0.  You can reference the same curve object more than once.

For the function of flow fraction curves and the Part Load Fraction
curve, which have one independent variable, you need a
CURVE:QUADRATIC object with coefficients 1,0,0.

Mike

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/FpY02D/vN2EAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM