Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] CHILLED CEILING

Lourenço:

To model a chilled ceiling, use LOW TEMP RADIANT SYSTEM:HYDRONIC.
See RadLoHydrHeatCoolAuto.idf and RadLoTempHydrHeatCool.idf examples.
 These are not chilled ceilings, but the concepts are similar.

Regarding modeling COMIS and blinds with an HVAC system.  Yes, you
should be able to do this.  Perhaps the convegence problems are due
to an error in the hvac system description.

Mike

On 24 Mar 2003, at 14:09, nuno lourenço wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I want to model a chilled ceiling but I don´t know how.
> Can anyone help me?
>
> I also want to run blinds with Hvac but Ep tell me that the loads
> during warming up don´t converge.Blinds alone work well. I also want
> to know if is possible to run a bulding with Hvac and comis
> together(same problem as blinds with Hvac)
>
> Best regards,
> Lourenço
>
> _________________________________________________________________ MSN
> Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online.
> http://messenger.msn.com.br

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
> appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.
>

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx