[EnergyPlus_Support] Glycol properties

Hello e+ users.

I try to set up a quite simple building model to test the effects of
different heating techniques on comfort, energy consumption and
monetary effects.

The first model should just include purchased (heating) water to
supply a floor layer. When introducing a LOW TEMP RADIANT
SYSTEM:HYDRONIC model I need to define the thermodynamic properties of
the water via

  FluidNames,
    Water,  !- fluid name 1
    GLYCOL;  !- type of fluid for fluid name 1

  FluidPropertyTemperatures,
    GlycolTemperatures,  !- temperature list name
    -35,  !- temperature 1

  FluidPropertyConcentration,
    Water,  !- fluid name (ethylene glycol, etc.)
    SPECIFICHEAT,  !- fluid property type
    GlycolTemperatures,  !- temperatures list name
    0.0,  !- concentration {percentage (as a rea}
    0.0,  !- property value 1

if I understood the system correctly. But when doing so I receive lots of

   ** Warning ** GetSpecificHeatGlycol: Concentration is out of range
for glycol specific heat **

that I cannot interpret. Any pointers, please? I did not get any idea
by scanning the docs.

Regards,

    Peter Roosen
--
goethe GbR               Vollmer & Roosen GbR     Dr. Peter Roosen
www.goethe-gbr.de        www.linguadapt.de        www.peter-roosen.com

GPS: 50.7383 N, 6.0427 E

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/W7NydA/hdqFAA/bW3JAA/dkFolB/TM