[EnergyPlus_Support] heating/cooling at same time

Thank you for those that replied to my email.  Unfortunately, my reporting
frequency of my data is every time step (10 minutes since I am modeling an
HVAC system).  Therefore, on some time steps, the system is heated and cooled
at the same time and I don't think it is due to reheat.  For instance, in
January my cooling coil will turn on for approximately 20 minutes even though
my conditioned space temperature is exactly at my heating point temperature
(21 degrees C), which is less then my cooling setpoint temperature (23 degrees
C).  Therefore, cooling is turned on even when the zone air temperature is
below the temperature when the cooling system should turn on.  Either my HVAC
system is possessed or I am plugging something very fundamentally wrong in.

Thanks
Ian

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM