[EnergyPlus_Support] system sizing

I am sizing my air loop system which consists of the air to air heat pump
(UNITARYSYSTEM:HEATPUMP:AIRTOAIR).  I want to size the entire system based
upon the cooling coil requirements.  Therefor, I want the maximum air flow
rate based upon that needed by the cooling system and the cooling coil
capacity to be sized strictly on what is necessary for the design cooling
load.  The current system I have now sizes to meet the heating loads since the
necessary heating maximum design air flow rate is roughly 0.2 m3/s greater
then the cooling maximum design air flow rate.  Also, the design heat load is
roughly 3 kW greater then the design cool load.  The remaining heating load
that the heat coil can not satisfy I want to be met with the supplemental
heating.

What I want to know is how can I manipulate the IDF file in order to size the
system based upon the cooling requirements.   I have already tried to set the
cooling capacities and all the air flow rates to that specified to meet just
the design cooling load and left the heat capacity and supplemental heating to
autosize.  When I try to run this, Energy Plus shuts down not giving me an
error message.  Can I specify sizes on certain inputs such as the cooling
capacity and flow rates but just autosize the heating coil and supplemental
heating?

Thanks
Ian

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM