Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] MTF: output variable meaning

>Can anybody explain me the meaning of the output variables:
>
>- Layer Rel Humidity[]. Units?

This is the Relative Humidity inside the construction at each layer
interface.  Relative Humidity is explained in just about every
Thermodynamic text book, ASHRAE Handbook of fundamentals, and any
Psychrometric book.  It is unitless and runs normally between 0 and 1,
where anything greater than 1.0 there would be condensation.  This value
can be reported along with the humidity ratio to help the user determine if
there was or could be condensation in the wall construction.

>- Outside Surface Mass Flux[kg/s/m2].

The Surface Mass Flux would be the amount [kg] of moisture that would enter
or leave that material at the outside face.

Thanks Richard Liesen

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM