[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: humidity control

As stated previously in this forum, we are aware of this issue
and a model will be added later this year to account for latent
degradation of cycling coils.  It will be included in the next major
release of EnergyPlus (Spring 2004).

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Edward Lyon"
<eglyon@s...>
wrote:
> I am not sure that I would trust the results of a humidistat setting
> when running a DX cooling coil system.  The humidistat can probably
make
> the cooling coil operate, but the part load operation of the DX
coil
is
> currently not calculating a proper SHR correction for part load
> operation.  If you were to run a simple model and double the size
of

<chaoqinz@a...>
> wrote:
> > Mike,
> >
> > Does the DX cooling coil respond to the humidistat? I compared
two
> > files, one with humidistat object, another one without
humidistat.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM