Re: [EnergyPlus_Support]

The macro definitions are contained in two files in
EnergyPlus\Templates, HVACTemplates.imf and HVACTemplates-
Autosize.imf.  Your input file must use the .imf extension in order
to trigger macro processing and you must have a ##includesilent
command at the top to include the appropriate template definition
file.  Some improvements and fixes have been made to the autosized
templates since the last release which you may find useful.  I will
upload revised template files to the yahoo group shortly.

Mike