Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] ifc - idf

Mohit,

An update of the IFCtoIDF utility has been posted to the Yahoo
EnergyPlus Support Group site at the following location.  Hopefully this
will help solve your problems.  Note that the only Autodesk product that
supports IFC is Architectural Desktop 3.

Regards,
Rob Hitchcock

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM