RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] effect of moisture on thermal insulation properties

You are welcome.

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Struck [mailto:Christian.Struck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 11:28 AM
To: 'EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] effect of moisture on thermal insulation
properties

Dear Najad,

(...you little picky...!) Your are entirely right!
In sentence two of my email " effect of moisture on thermal insulation
properties" I refer to thermal resistance rather than conductivity. As Najad
implies correctly, the thermal conductivity will be increased rather than
decreased.

Many thanks for your attention!

Christian

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3936685.5168404.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17050073
89:HM/A=1750876/R=0/SIG=11v1mrq3u/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/hit?page=1
762-1062629109228440> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259538.3936685.5168404.1261774/D=egroupmai
l/S=:HM/A=1750876/rand=755720445>

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Upgrade to 128-Bit SSL Security!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/p7cEmB/s7qGAA/yigFAA/dkFolB/TM