Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Is there a manual

Cornell,

Thank you for you prompt response.  I have found the
document that you pointed me to.  Thank you, I hope
this will help me understand the program better.

James Melendez

 --- tcornell@xxxxxxxx wrote: > James,

http://www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/documentation.html

http://us.click.yahoo.com/p7cEmB/s7qGAA/yigFAA/dkFolB/TM