Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: IFC to IDF error message

Hi Giovanni,

I have been out of the office on travel.  I will try to work with your
ArchiCAD file soon.  Yes, please send the PLA file if you can.  But,
email it to my direct email address (RJHitchcock@xxxxxxx) since
attachments will not come through the EnergyPlus Support email server.

Rob

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!