Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Displacment Ventilation

EnergyPlus can simulate an underfloor plenum, but the current version has a
single air temperature for each thermal zone, so the temperature stratification
normally seen with displacement ventilation is not modeled.  This capability is
in development and planned for the next release in 2004.

Mike

On 6 Dec 2003, at 5:20, tianzhen9 wrote:

> Hi, All:
>

> I am a new user of Energyplus. I am not faimialr with this program.
> I don't know if I can simulate Displacement Ventilation in E+ ?
>

> Thanks.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Zhen

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511