[EnergyPlus_Support] monthly weather data

dear Mike

 I am trying to simulate a one story school building.
but here in my country there is no hourly data
recorded in the metrological centers. there is only
monthly and sometimes dayly datas for tempreture,
himudity and solar irradiance. so how can i use these
datas in E+ ? E+ accepts in hourly basis.

  yours Tek

http://photos.yahoo.com/

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM