[EnergyPlus_Support] *idf models

My name is Nick Rosenberry and I am a graduate student of Architectural Engineering at the University of Nebraska.  I am working on a thesis to determine guidelines for the selection of the optimal chiller type for an application.  To accomplish this, I will be using Energy Plus to analyze various chiller technologies.  These technologies will be analyzed for three building types: 1) Hospital 2) School 3) Office Building.  I would like to use the most accurate building models possible for the analysis.

Does anyone have a calibrated *.idf model (building model) of a building that is of the type listed above.  If you do and would not object to its use in my study, I would be very grateful.  I would acknowledge, in the paper, anyone who provided any help.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Nick Rosenberry

nrosenberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.