  From: teklay Weldeabzgi
  To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 10:55 AM
  Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] additional materials

  dear every body there
  i am doing my masters thesis on "DESIGN OF ENERGY
  EFFICIENT BUILDINGS IN HOT AREAS OF ETHIOPIA" i am
  using EnergyPlus to simulate the buildings. and need
  some reaserch or thesis papers similar to my topic so
  that i can include in my litrature survey and to
  compare my results. in my country i can't find such
  papers or journals. so every body who can help me in
  this can send me the papers in either of the following
  addreses

  teklay1979@xxxxxxxxx
  teksoloda@xxxxxxxxx

  with regards
  Teklay

  http://mail.yahoo.com

  -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

 -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.