[EnergyPlus_Support] modelling zones with similar conditions & several types of electr. equipment

Hi,

I actually have 2 questions:

- I have many similar zones (offices) next to each other which have
more or less the same conditions (temp.. humidity, e.t.c.). I do not
want to create a model with all of them but I just want to create
only one zone and for the environment of the (partition) surface
which is next to a similar zone I want to say that the conditions are
the same as in the zone I am modelling. I found only a way to specify
temperature conditions (OtherSideCoefficients) but there should be
probably a way to specify the other conditions as well. Any ideas?

- In a room with several types of electrical equipment (they have
different operating schedules as well as different radiant fractions)
do these have to be, somehow lumped together into one ELECTRIC
EQUIPMENT entry or can multiple ELECTRIC EQUIPMENT entries be
associated with a single zone?
A similar question regarding LIGHTS - if there are two types of
light fixtures in a zone (say low voltage task lighting and ceiling
mounted flrs). Must these be lumped together or it there an
alternative definition method that does not show up in the example
models or the I/O reference?
Is it correct to create a new object for the same zone to specify
these different kinds of equipment and lights (seems it works like
this)?

Thank you,

Georgios

 -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.