From: Michael J. Witte [mailto:mjwitte@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 8:34 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Orphan Object: Generator:PV:Simple

Without seeing your file, I would guess that you need to add ELECTRIC LOAD
CENTER:DISTRIBUTION and ELECTRIC LOAD CENTER:GENERATORS to your idf file.  See
the GeneratorswithPV.idf example file.

Mike

On 22 Apr 2004, at 8:23, Linda Lawrie wrote:

> Sorry, Stephen.  Attachments are not allowed on the list.
>
> Can you post your files to the web site/ files area (problems) or send them
> directly to me (linda@xxxxxxxxxx) or energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
>
> We'll take a look at them.
>
> At 04:18 AM 4/22/2004, Stephen K Wittkopf wrote:
> >I am having the problem that the object is never 'gotten', as the
> >attached audit file puts it.
>
> Linda
>
> EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
> Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
> Member: EnergyPlus Development Team

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: