[EnergyPlus_Support] Why I have never succeed in using IFCtoIDF utility?

Dear all,
Why I have never succeed in using IFCtoIDF utility?
First, I have installed those softwares, ADT 3.3 , IFC 2.x for ADT, BSPro. for E+, IFCtoIDF utility.

After I drew a drawing in Architectural Desktop 3.3, even the drawing is only ONE wall, then export to IFC file, then transfer IFC to IDF by the software IFCtoIDF utility.

The error message is always "error reading IFC, message written to IDF file".

the warning message in IDF is always :"
! WARNING - No Building Storey instances found in the IFC file.
! WARNING - Thermal Surfaces, especially Floors and Ceilings may be incorrectly positioned.
! WARNING - No Building instances found in the IFC file.
! WARNING - Thermal Surfaces, especially Floors and Ceilings may be incorrectly positioned.
! ERROR - No Space instances in IFC file.

WHY?? Thanx for your help!!

Yours Sincerely,
Tandog

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511