[EnergyPlus_Support] Green Roof

   I'm developing a study based on green roof and want to know if anybody have
experience in this kind of simulation. I've noted that I will have to work with
MTF or EMPD Solution Algorithm, instead CTF (that I always used). In fact, I
have to consider the "alive" covering, that will have mass and heat transfer,
but don't know how to find data that describes the ground layer and the grass
covering. Grateful since already...

=====
Eng. Fábyo Luiz Pereira
UFRGS - Departamento de Engenharia Mecânica
Lafrig (Laboratório de Vapor e Refrigeração)
Rua Sarmento Leite, 425 - Sala 203 - Cidade Baixa
CEP 90050-170 - Porto Alegre - RS - BRASIL
Fone: +55 51 3316-3167
Cel: +55 51 8118-5052

Yahoo! Messenger - Fale com seus amigos online. Instale agora!
http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/