Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Green Roof

You can estimate the effect by first simulating the roof with a standard
insulation/roof finish.  Then increase the insulation by a large multiplier
to see how much the total energy in the building changes.  The green roof
will save some energy but not as much as a very high insulation amount.

Chris Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, ON M5J2E3
Tel. 416 203-7465