Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] How to select the SVG viewer?

An alternate SVG viewer/editor is Amaya (freeware):
http://www.w3.org/Amaya/Amaya.html

After installing Amaya, open it, and browse to your
SVG file.  Amaya allows you to zoom in and out and
move around the diagram.

                      beyangj
                      <beyangj@hotmail.        To:       EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      com>                     cc:
                                               Subject:  [EnergyPlus_Support] How to select the SVG
                      06/14/2004 10:19          viewer?
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      EnergyPlus_Suppor

Dear,
Now I have installed the svg viewer downloaded from

http://www.adobe.com/svg, but when I view a svg file, it is opened
in the iexplore. I zoom in the map to see it cleary, but the map
can't be moved, so I can only view a part of the map. How can I deal
with this problem?How can I select the svg viewer like selecting the
drawing viewer? Thanks a lot.

Best,

Stewart

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.

                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      To visit your group on the web, go to: