RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Fatal Error!

The model has difficulty under certain conditions when the load is very near
the transition point between the high-speed and low-speed capacity.  This
problem has been fixed for the next release.  In order for you to get your
simulation to run with version 1.2.0, try changing the coil capacities slightly
to move the transition point.

Mike

On 4 Jun 2004, at 17:37, Xiaohong Liao wrote:

> Could you please help me to solve the fatal fault ?
>

>   **  Fatal  ** Iteration limit exceeded calculating DX unit compressor
> speedDX COOLING COIL SYSTEM 1
>

> The some of the weather data (T, RH, solar intensity, wind speed and wind
> direction) were replaced by the data acquired by our weather station in
> College Park, MD. So I call the epw name "USA_CollegePark2", which will be
> attached in the next email due to the restriction of email size.
>

> Thank you !
>

> Lucia

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is: