Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] multi file running

I had similar circumstances and used Excel Visual Basic to write my own
routines.  Excel VB can remotely operate the E+ simulation.  I listed my
file names and had Excel read the list and rename the input files for
E+.  After running E+, Excel would rename the output files to save the
results and also open the .csv files and plot the results I wanted to
see.  My application was specialized to the simulations I was running,
not well suited to general purpose use, and had some glitches , but it
was sure nice to sleep through most of the processing of 300+ input
files.....

Ned Lyon

Senior Project Manager
Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc.

41 Seyon Street
Building #1, Suite 500
Waltham, MA  02453

Phone:  781-907-9000
Fax:  781-907-9009

>>> cvitamar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 8/11/2004 3:34:19 PM >>>
Hi All!
I need to rum a lot of files for my BSc thesys.
Do anyone know about some software that can help me run the files one
after the other?

The difference between the files is little - the width of polistiren
isolatoon for example.

Thanks
Itamar

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to: