[EnergyPlus_Support] Daylighting

All,

I have been reading through the daylighting calculations in the Engineering
reference and was wondering quantities are taken from a TMY2 weather file for
daylighting and what quantities are calculated from the solar irradiance data
in Energy Plus(using models like the the Perez et al. model 1990)?  For
empirical validation purposes, I have created a TMY2 weather file using
measured date that are taken at a research facility and would like to know
which quantities are important and which can be neglected.

Kindest regards,

Peter Loutzenhiser
PhD Student
Iowa State University