Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] cooling energy and heating energy

There are many end-use meters, such as Cooling:Electricity,
Heating:Electricity, and Heating:Gas.  All active meters for any particular
simulation are listed in the mtd output file.  The top half of the file lists
individual report variables and the meters they are attached to.  The bottom
half of the file lists each meter and the components that make up a that meter.
 For example:

 For Meter=Cooling:Electricity [J], contents are:
  CENTRAL CHILLER:Chiller Electric Consumption

Meters are explained in the Input Output Reference starting on p. 845 (pdf p.
873).

Mike

On 3 Sep 2004, at 14:51, beyangj wrote:

> Dear,
>
> In the output file eplusout.mtr, I can get the Electricity:HVAC,
> Electricity:Plant and Electricity:Facility.I want to get the cooling
> energy and heating energy respectively, how can I get them?
>
> Best,
>
> Stewart

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is: