[EnergyPlus_Support] About condenser pump / airflow window

Dear all,
     I am simulating a chilled water plant with 4nos 930TR water
cooled chillers and 1no 400TR chiller.
     In Condenser plant, first i used a single condenser plant with
4 "larger capacity" cooling tower and 1 "Smaller capacity" Cooling
tower to serve the chiller water plant. It is found that EnergyPlus
always says condenser flow for Chiller XX is 0 and terminated. This
kind of issue which i have never met before (I usually simulate the
plant with same capacity chillers).
     So i change the operation scheme (lower the upper limit i.e.
start the next (a larger capacity) equipment list). It can solve the
above problem. But the other issue occurred, the program said that
the water flowrate in and out demand loop does not match. Even i have
set a bypass pipe, it still cannot solve this problem.
     Lastly, i try to set 5 condenser loops to serve this single
chiller plant(each condenser loop for a single chiller), but the
program crash after autosizing the second condenser water pump.
     To this end, i want to ask is it only allow 1 single condenser
plant to serve a chiller plant loop. Second, how to solve the problem
about flowrate of condenser loop.

     The other thing is to continue the problem about airflow window.
I have used the example
file "AirflowWindowsAndBetweenGlassBlinds.idf", it is found that the
energy extracted by the airflow window is negetive under winter
design day condition by changing the air flowrate in airflow window
to 0. It is found that the plant heating capacity increased and the
zone sensible heat loss increase. But the when summing up the heat
extracted through airflow window and window heat loss, the total heat
loss for the one with airflow is large. I still consider it does not
make sense or can anyone suggest me how to read it.

Regards,
Ernest Tsang