Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] sos!!!There is no results!!!Why???

The file is set up to simulate 15 Jan and 15 Jul, with the following RunPeriod

    UseWeatherFile,          !- Day Of Week For Start Day
    Yes,                     !- Use WeatherFile Holidays/Special Days
    Yes,                     !- Use WeatherFile DaylightSavingPeriod

The two days which are being simulated, apparently fall on the weekend, and
nearly everything in this simulation is scheduled off on weekends.  By
extending the RunPeriods to a full week each, results appear.

Note that standard EnergyPlus weather files have no holidays or daylight
savings time defined.  If you have not added these to your epw file, then you
must specify them in the idf file using the SpecialDayPeriod and
DaylightSavingPeriod objects.

The condenser loop is not drawing in the HVAC Diagram output.  This indicates
that the condenser loop still has a connection error.  The Condenser Side
Outlet Node Name in the CONDENSER LOOP object is incorrect.  It should be
cs_op_outlet.

The activity level schedule for the PEOPLE is always 0.398.  This is much too
low.  These values should be in the range of 40 to 1000 W/person.

In PLANT OPERATION SCHEMES,cooling scheme, the load scheme name is incorrect.
This must be "cooling load range" so that the chiller can operate.

Mike

On 1 Dec 2004, at 12:17, hbn_pch wrote:

> Dear all,
>   I'am in despair.According to Mike's hint,i check the idf more and
> more times.But i can't find the problem.Cry!There is no results in
> zone and primary system.In other words,i'am unsuccessful.
>   I've uploaded the idf(example.zip).Appreciated your kind help!thanks

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.