Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] simulate muti-story building with HVAC?

The HVAC systems appear to be undersized.  Some portions are autosized, but
some key values are user-specified.  For example, Air 1101 Main Branch
autosizes to a max flow rate of 34 m3/s (as reported in the eio output file).
But the AIR PRIMARY LOOP "AHU_1101 Loop" and "Supply Fan_1101" has a specified
flow rate of 6.9 m3/s.  I would recommend that all components be fully
autosized first to make sure controls and schedules are working properly.
Then, knowing the autosized values, you can specify hard numbers for certain
capacities as needed.

Mike

On 21 Dec 2004, at 3:47, zyyh9819 wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>   I want to simulate a 25-story building. i divide the building into
> 8 zones to simulate. The low area(1-12 floor) in the building have 4
> zones and the high area(13-25 floor) also have 4 zones. In the low
> area, the eastnorth corner in 1-12 floor is one zone and the
> eastsouth corner in 1-12 floor is one zone. The other corners are
> other two zones. The high area is divided with the same method.
>    I sum the people load of each floor in one zone as the people
> load in this zone. With the same method I have caculated the light
> load and the equipment load.
>    There are 8 AHUs in this building, 4 AHUs serve for the low area
> and the others serve for the high area. Each AHU serve for one zone.
>    The following is the question in my result:
>    Mean Air Temperature in each zone is too high.
>    I can not explain it. Please help me!
>    i upload my idf file! please check it!
>    Thank you very much!

> http://www.energyplus.gov