[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Air velocity and internal walls.

Dear Linda:

Thank you very much for your help. I've been using internal mass this
far. Maybe this is still the best option available.

I was wondering about COMIS. Is COMIS capable of dealing with these
walls or will COMIS not "see" the walls unless they are defining a
zone?

Is it possible to know the mean air velocity in a zone when using
COMIS?

Thanks again,
Alexandre

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Linda Lawrie <linda@l...>
wrote:
> At 03:18 AM 12/31/2004, alexandrevarela2000 wrote:
> >In Surface:HeatTransfer, when entering a surface one has to specify
> >InsideFaceEnvironment, and OutsideFaceEnvironment which can be the
> >exterior, another zone or a coefficient but not the same zone.
>
> Of course, it can be the same zone.  As the IDD states:
>
>    A6,  \field OutsideFaceEnvironment Object
>         \type object-list
>         \object-list OutFaceEnvNames
>         \note Used only if OutsideFaceEnvironment is
OtherZoneSurface or
> OtherSideCoeff
>         \note If OtherZoneSurface, specify name of corresponding
surface in
> adjacent zone or
>         \note specify current surface name for internal partition
> separating like zones
>         \note If OtherSideCoeff, specify name of
OtherSideCoefficients

> "Specify current surface name for internal partition separating
like zones"

> This can also be used for internal partitions in a zone though
Internal