[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Temp can't meet setpoint

Hi Mike,
  I check the temp,and find the although the supply airtemp can meet
the setpoint,the zone temp can't meet setpoint yet.And i found that
if i change the groundtemperature object values,then the zone temp
can meet the setpoint.I'am puzzled.For a long time,i add the
groundtemperature object with its default values(18).I look the i/o
reference,it told me that the values in this object is calculated by
slab.exe.Is it said that when we create a model,we should calculate
the groundtemperature at first?If yes,when we use slab.exe to
calculate the temp,we should create the idf.But there is much more
variables to define and some is unknown to me.How can l deal with?
  thanks a lot.

  pch

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael J. Witte"
<mjwitte@g...> wrote:
> If the supply air temperature is not meeting setpoint, then the
coil is too
> small or the chilled water supply is too warm.  Is the chilled
water supply
> loop meeting its setpoint?
>
> Mike
>

> On 20 Jan 2005, at 11:56, hbn_pch wrote:
>

> > Hi,
> >   I run a simulation and find that the zone temp can't meet
setpoint.
> > I check the zone inlet node temp and vav outlet node temp.I find
when
> > heating,the vav outlet node meet the supply air setpoint(16) and
the
> > zone inlet node temp rise more during controlled period(53-
> > 56).Howerer,the zone temp can't meet setpoint(20).when
cooling,the
> > vav outlet node(14-15) can't meet the the supply air setpoint(12)
and