[EnergyPlus_Support] Surface Inside Temperature?

Hi,
  I run a simulation and find that the Zone/Sys Air Temp meet the
setpoint(24), but Surface Inside Temperature of the EXTERIOR WALL is
too high(29~30). I do not know whether this result is reasonable or
not and in the idf file what input will affect the surface inside
temperature.
  I have another question. In chilled water loop I can set the
supply temp of the chilled water. Can I set the return temp of the
chiller water?