[EnergyPlus_Support] cross mixing

Dear all,
Yesterday i sent a mail about natural convection between two zones. i have
begun to read airflow. But i have some questions about it.
it is written in help manual that "mixing would occur if the zone
temperatures differed by Delta temperature..."
if we define a constant temperature e.g for winter 21 celcius, for summer
15 celcius to obtain heating and cooling loads without using an active
system, both of zones inside temperatures will be same. i mean delta
temperature will be zero.
In help manual it says "if this field is zero, mixing occurs regardless of
the relative air temperatures" I can't understand exactly what it means?
Is there any sample idf about air flow?

Note: As i said before i am working on a sunspace attached building, if
you answer me considering what i am working on, i will be pleased.

Thanks
O.Gocer