[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Aviano and Pordenone Meteonorm

Yes, I'm aware and I thank you a lot for those Italian weather files.
Since those files (IGDG) have substantial difference into my solar
collector result for north Italy, compared to IWEC ( I compared IGDG
with IWEC milan weather file results) I'd like, if possible, to look
at a third source. I can wait, no problem for that.
Thanks a lot again.
Andrea.

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael J. Witte"
<mjwitte@g...> wrote:
> Are you aware that an "IGDG" epw file for Aviano is available on
the
> energyplus.gov web site?  Please let me know if you still wish to
have a
> Meteonorm file for Aviano.  There may be some delay in creating new
Meteonorm