Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] About the autosize process and the examplefiles

No, they are probably different values.  To see the values calculated by the
autosizing process, look in the eio output file and search for "sizing".  There
are several sections with outputs from Zone Sizing, System Sizing, and
Component Sizing.  The Component Sizing values are the values which replace
"autosize" in the idf.

Mike

On 11 Mar 2005, at 4:49, energypluser wrote:

> Dear All,
>
>      Since E+ has the ability to do autosizing simulation for the
> HVAC system and Loads, I want to know that whether the autosizing
> results of the examples ,which have a "Auto" postfix
> (e.g.HeatpumpAuto ), are the data that input for the examples, which
> have the similar setup for the simulation except using the
> autosizing functions (e.g. HeatPump) ?
>
>       3x in advance.
>
>                                         charlie

> http://www.energyplus.gov