[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: how to identify the "Temp rise coefficient" of Chiller:Electric

Dear Mike,
Thanks for your quick kind reply. I have another question about the
multi-evaporator system. It seems that no existing modules can be
made up to simulate it. Do you have any suggestion?
A proposed scheme is to use chiller:elctric + fancoil(one coil per
room) and presume that the water side of plant have a ideal cooling
distribution,and then replace the performence curve of chiller with
that of multi-evaporator plant. I hope that it will give a similar
energy consumption . Is it feasible?
Your reply will be appreciated very much.

Eric Zhou

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael J. Witte"
<mjwitte@g...> wrote:
> This can be calculated by looking at a set of performance data for
the chiller
> for a range of evaporator and condenser water temperatures.  For
example, say
> an electric chiller has a nominal capacity of 1000W at 6.7C Design
Evaporator