[EnergyPlus_Support] How to calculate the parameters

Dear all,
    I have some problems for using the manufacturer's data to calculate
these following input parameters.
    I using the  chiller: electric for simulation. And I have a
question for the second performance curve coefficients calculations.
How to use the manufacturer's data to calculate the
FullLoadToPowerRatio? I used the available capacity divided by the
available power for the ratio of full load to power ratio,and the
available capacity divided by the nominal capcacity for the
availtonominalcaparatio,is that right?
     can i get the right curve? otherwise,what is the meaning of the
full load?Is it possible for me to get it from the manufacturer's data?