[EnergyPlus_Support] Design day simulation - which day will be used

I'd like to do a design day simulation for my building. Now the
question came up which week of the people occupancy schedule will be
used for the simulation. The docu says that it will use the day type
from the designday object and you have to set the values in the week
schedules appropriate. My occupancy schedule has several weeks. What
date will be exactly used for the design day simulation? Is it the
month/day which is specified in the designday object? (The docu says
that the month/day will only be used for the solar calculation).

Christian