[EnergyPlus_Support] 100% outside air not fulfilled

Good morning to You All.
After a long time, I'm coming back to EPlus.
I'm beginning with an easy system.
I've just uploaded the file "Vigonza_Tutta aria con OA e HR.zip"

This system consists in:
1) An air loop composed by:
	HEAT EXCHANGER:AIR TO AIR:FLAT PLATE
	OUTSIDE AIR MIXER
	FAN:SIMPLE:VariableVolume
	COIL:Water:Cooling
	COIL:Water:SimpleHeating
	Direct Air
	Zone 0_Serv
2) Hot water plant loop composed by:
	PURCHASED:HOT WATER
	COIL:Water:SimpleHeating
3) Chilled water plant loop composed by:
	PURCHASED:CHILLED WATER
	COIL:Water:Cooling

I'm beginning applying the system to one zone.
I'm going to feed the air loop with 100% outside air.
The only problem with this system is that the air loop never
receives outside air. I tried many ways, but the result is always
the same: the outside air flow rate is 0 m3/s, even if the minimum
outside air flow rate (in CONTROLLER:OUTSIDE AIR) is equal to the
maximum outside air flow rate.
For the mixed air set point (Node AL_FVV_IN), I used a SETPOINT
MANAGER:SCHEDULED with the fixed temperature -15°C. In the previous
attempts I used different SetPoint Manager, but they gave the same
result. As a matter of fact, they should not modify the situation,
since the minimum outside air flow rate and the maximum one are
equal.
I will be grateful to anybody will be able to help me.
Thank You in advance

Best regards

Massimiliano