[EnergyPlus_Support] exporting from ESP-r

Hi everybody,

I'm exporting a model from ESP-r to Energy Plus and I cannot access the results file - the ESO one. And if I click on the spreadsheet I get a message saying that there are no files to be opened.

I've checked the folder where the Energy Plus files are and I only have: .audit, .bnd, .echo, .eio, .err, .EPDerr, .mtd, .svg, but no ESO.
I've checked the err and there are 2 warnings:
1) refers to the version used
2) The following lines are "Orphan Objects".  These objects are in the idf
   **   ~~~   **  file but are never obtained by the simulation and therefore are NOT used.

Can anybody give me a light about what is going on?

Thanks a lot for the help

Regards,

Clarice