[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Error message on flow rate

I think I have corrected the error in the air loop. I have put the
return fan as part of the outside air system. I think it should work
in this way. However, the water flow rate error remains. I really
have no idea what to do with regard to it.

Thanks,
Chaoqin

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "zhaicq98" <zhaicq98@y...>

<linda@l...>
> wrote:
> > See if this further error detection will help you:
> >
> > Program Version,EnergyPlus 1.2.2.033, 7/17/2005 4:28
PM,IDD_Version
> 1.2.2.033
> >     ** Warning ** No Controllers for Air System:AHU37 PRIMARY AIR
> LOOP
> >     ** Severe  ** Inlet parameters for plant demand side splitter
> are
> > not physically possible
> >     **   ~~~   ** Problem in input for plant demand side HOT
WATER
> PLANT LOOP
> >     **   ~~~   ** The maximum flow out of the splitter [10.45] is
> > less than the minimum inlet flow [15.86]
> >     **   ~~~   ** Flow rate inputs for the loop do not match flow
> > requirements of the various branches/components
> >     **   ~~~   ** Check your flow rates and make sure that flow
> > balances between the splitter inlet and outlets
> >     **  Fatal  ** EnergyPlus terminated due to reason stated above
> >     ************* Fatal error -- final processing.  More error
> > messages may appear.
> >     ************* Testing Individual Branch Integrity
> >
> > =====> especially this:
> >     ** Severe  ** Non-unique node name found, name=AHU37 RETURN
AIR
> INLET
> >     **   ~~~   ** ..1st occurence in Branch=AHU37 MAIN AIR LOOP
> BRANCH
> >     **   ~~~   ** ..duplicate occurrence in Branch=AHU37 RETURN
AIR