Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] One more question about Ground temperature

I was able to reproduce the problem here.  This occurs when the input file name
is not valid.  The input file name should be entered without the ".idf"
extension.  We will work on adding an error message when the input file is
empty or does not exist.

Mike

On 27 Oct 2005, at 4:41, wnstot wrote:

> Hi, Mike,
>
> As I made a calculation while referring to Slabexample file, the
> calculation was successfully completed. But there is no result in the
> *.gtp file, and the size is 0.
> While the *.ger file is shown as follows:
>

> Program Version,GroundTempCalc - Slab, Version .6
>    ************* GroundTempCalc Completed Successfully-- 0 Warning; 0
> Severe Errors; Elapsed Time=00hr 00min 01sec
>

> Could you help me out?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Lei

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.idf and press the
> "search" button.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support