[EnergyPlus_Support] weather data

Hi all,

How can I define the detailed weather data? E.g. I have measured
several records within each hour,say, interval of 10min. The
documentation read:

A weather file may contain several ¡°data periods¡± though ... In
addition, a weather file may contain multiple records per hour BUT
these must match the Number of Time Steps In Hour for the
simulation. Multiple interval data
files can be valued when you want to be sure of the weather values
for each time step (rather
than relying on ¡°interpolated¡± weather data)...

and:

DATA PERIODS,
N1, \field Number of Data Periods
N2, \field Number of Records per hour

also in the CTYW file:

Number of Data Periods [DP] 1
Number of Intervals per Hour 1

The question is, how  could I get a CSV with detailed data points in
each hour using the convertor, in order to custom my file?

2. What may be the difference between "opaque sky cover" and "total
sky cover" ? The doc does not explain.

Thank you in advance

Eric